Undistorted Surname

Like any causal night, I was checking the last updates on Facebook. I came across a post by The Scribbled Stories which goes as thus:
https://www.facebook.com/TheScribbledStories/photos/a.1157506880929759.1073741828.1156243537722760/1402109826469462/?type=3&theater

That changed the rest of the night and a bigger part of life.

This is for you, my love.

"Please don't let this happen to me. I am aware that I am the worst woman. That's why I need the best man. May not be to fix me, but be there to stop me from becoming worst to beast. Somewhere, in a corner of my mind, you ignite a spark that illuminates my heart. I need that warmth against the chills of life.

You will always have many other who would want to be with you. They will do anything to be with you. Alas! I cannot pretend nor I can endure much. But I can always promise you my honesty and commitment.

More importantly, I miss you. I miss you more than your love. Your love for me is a blessing indeed. But you as a whole is an altogether an adventurous experience. For a free spirit like me, no experience should be an exception.

You are an excellent man. A man of virtue and celebrations, opportunities and victories, pamper and temper. To be with you, needs a constant effort of lifetime. I may not be willing to work hard always, but certainly I am ready to spend the time of my existence to discover you and rediscover myself.

When I look at myself through your eyes, I find a beautiful me. Not a prettier face, but a considerate mind. Not a rich wallet, but a kind heart. I like it what I am with you. That's the new revealing I am rejoicing. And I want to see more of me like this.

I need you to stop certain things from changing. I find it cute when our names are echoed in us. Let's the beauty last till we do. Please don't let it change. Let me be yours."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Thorns (1)

Love Me Like You Do

Why Dating Fails