Love Me Like You Do

In love, there is hurting.
Tell me where to ask, and what to do, because I am waiting and you are oceans far. 

Things we decided together, things we chose together are static now. Because I am alone and you are oceans far. 
Ambitions we plan together, dreams we web together are foggy now. Because I am here and you are oceans far. 
Laughs we jollied together, tears we rolled together are silent now. Because I am lonely and you are oceans far. 

In this togetherness, you are the other half. In this tug of life, you are the other half. Come home. Come to me. It is time. It is time you and I are under the same roof. It is time we go to bed together. It is time that we throw away pillows and cuddle together. It is time we wake up to the same sun and birds. Come to me, baby. 

My love, if you were here, you would know you are my world. Come, and put your arms around me tight, that never again we break apart. All the love I have been safeguarding me, my heart feels heavy. I am turning blind to me. Free me from myself, liberate me unto you. The canopy of sky engulfs my breath away. Kiss me and fill me with your essence. Hold my hands and pull me close. I won't ask for a dark corner, I won't ask for a secluded spot. Hide me in your coat and warm me up. The clouds tease me - they thunder me where you are. Come and say you were waiting for this exact monsoon to wet us together. I am tired of putting on lipsticks. It is time you smudge it and kiss me breathless. I cannot give vases flowers anymore. I want you to spoil me with stolen roses. 

Darling, all I can think of is a thousand ways to spoil that clean bed. I want you to touch my cheeks and whisper in my ears, throw me on the couch and undress me. Command me to unhook my bra while I look into your eyes. Come and feel my body wanting you. Don't think of anything else. Wait no more. I am all yours. I am wasting my youth away. Tears roll down my cheeks as I type this; fingers feel empty as if something is missing. I know I want you I want you with me. I want my world with me, not on the other side of the ocean. Before the fire melts me, before time hits me, I will die of love clogging my blood. I am tired of perfumes. I want your old shirts. I want to wear your big baggy shirt and seduce you. You know I am fading out in the busy world. Hold me close and shut me up. Use your tie if you have to. Use my scarf if you have to. I want you to tell me who I am, whom I belong to. I want you to show me how ice feels on my skin, show me what your sweat tastes like. I want you on me, inside me, around me. I want you. 

Comments

  1. Awesome article and useful too, I want to know more about it... read review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Thorns (1)

Why Dating Fails