I Need You to Want You

I have always wanted to elope away with the man I love. That's not the only reason I want to be with you.

Every morning, when I wake up, I want to see you already looking at me, caressing my hair.

I want to watch cheesy romantic movies every Saturday night with you, one leg on our sofa and another on you.

I want to kiss you on your lips when I open my eyes every time after every sleep.

I want to pamper you with soap bubbles and candles in the bathroom.

I want to trim your beard and rub my cheeks to it.

I want to prepare morning breakfasts wearing your shirts loving my silhouette body.

I want to lick chocospread off your lips.

I want to wait for you anxiously every day.

I want to kiss you on forehead at the door when your office car hooks loud.

I want to open the door when you return from work.

I want to tap my toes to classic pianos and violins and jump to bass and guitar music with you.

I want to dance salsa in trance with you.

I want to drink wine to ecstasy with you.

I want to hug you closer to make passer by jealous.

I want to make love to you every night passionately like it's the first time. 

I want to have take-away Chinese food with you. 

I want to hold your hand to cross every road and square.

I want to scream your name louder than every firework every diwali.

I want to escape to my friend's house with you, so that you may feed me again with your one hand while holding my other hand with your other hand.

I want to visit temple with you, so that I may secretly wish you in my prayer.

I want to kneel down in a church to beg your happiness.

I want to cry with joy every time you say I love you.

I want to fall sleep in your arms while reading books.

I want to realise all my dark fantasies with you in every corner of the world.

I want to fight with you over the places to escape for vacations.

I want to splash water at you on the shore.

I want to throw snowballs at your face.

I want to colour you every holi.

I want to share my deepest thoughts and choked guilts with you.

I want to laugh hard with you over silliest jokes.

I want to paint the walls of our home with you.

I want to smooch harder when I miss you.

I want to exist in your home, hope and dreams.

I want to commit to the seven vows with you.

I want to say "I do" to you.

I want to offend every hater by kissing you at awkward places.

I want to see loads of picture frames filled with our memories.

I want to scream for you will never leave me alone, even when I am with my parents.

I want to draw dark curtains to keep neighbours stare in to our never tiring love.

I want to feel the butterflies in me every valentine's day.

I want to crawl into you while we are asleep.

I want to make you the guinea pig of my terrible cooking.

I want to wonder 'what ifs' under starry nights with you.

I want to sing like croaking frogs when we go mad over Bollywood.

I want to be your only shelter.

I want to be your only prayer.

I want to be your only wish.

I want to escape into no network zones with you.

I want to be your home-maker.

I want to make your name the password to my world.

I want to stay loyal to you like a bitch.

I want to guard us against all odds like hope.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you like each day is the last.

Comments

  1. may it was coincidence
    that i happened to be reading this
    as my eyes welled with tears

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Thorns (1)

Love Me Like You Do

Why Dating Fails