Regrets I Won't Regret

Regrets
You didn't give me half a chance to choose you.
You didn't let me take a step further to be close to you.
You didn't give me a blink's time to see you.
You didn't let me doubt the true colours of you.
You didn't let me wish for a prince charming.
You didn't let me dream a world of my wishes.
You didn't let me explore the world of lands and waters.
You didn't sing to the melodies of my joy.
You didn't hold me against the skyfall.
You didn't whisper in my ears the magic words.
You didn't weep at my wounds and blood.
You didn't make the bed rough and candlelit.

I don't regret
You just made me yours only one.
You walked miles to be next to me.
You accepted the scars with me.
You found the right colours for me.
You made me your queen.
You made my dreams the reality.
You discovered me amidst my body.
You played the chords of our unison.
You drowned uncaring of the fathom.
You trumpeted them loud and clear.
You dressed me till I recovered.
You made love in the moonlight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game of Thorns (1)

Love Me Like You Do

Why Dating Fails